Adam Ant is the Blueblack Hussar in Marrying the Gunners Daughter

"I'm alright! I'm back to normal. I'm excited by my work. The definitions of bipolar disorder are – look it up – sexually promiscuous, dressing up funny, behaving in an unusual manner, spending lots of money erratically, and just generally being a nutcase. Well, I don't know a fucking good rock 'n' roller who doesn't fit all the criteria, so lock everybody up! Lock Keith Moon, Pete Townshend, Jimi Hendrix... who would you not lock up? Cliff, maybe? I'm serious. People don't know anything about mental illness. It's bipolar disorder."

UNOFFICIAL ADAM ANT FANSITE - THE LATEST NEWS FROM THE ANT NATION


Thursday 7 April 2011

Prince Charming Screening

On May 11th 2011 Adam is hosting a screening of The Prince Charming Revue which was filmed at the Dominion Theatre, London in 1981. The film is to be shown at the Coronet Cinema in Notting Hill Gate, London and will be followed by an acoustic performance by Adam and then onto a question and answer session. http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/35004685FAAF5CC9?majorcatid=10001&artistid=734446&minorcatid=60

No comments:

Post a Comment